LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
This thread is for the general discussion of the Motorhome Dealer . Hit the Review Button at the top of the page to leave a proper review. Feel free to discuss it below.

OP
OP
Steve and Denise

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
I had a call today from a lady in Lowdhams customer service by the name of Claire who is looking into our problems with a view to a quick solution so fingers crossed for a satisfactory outcome.
I will keep you posted.

Jul 25, 2017
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 185
Exp
Since2012
Interesting I tried to use them for spares, sent emails, they allocated a guy for me to send photos to. I did and despite chasing he never bothered getting back to me, won't use them again. I stopped to talk to a Chausson owner in next village to me, asked where he got spares but to date had nothing to buy. He had bought the van from Lowdams and shall we say was not very complimentary about them

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Steve and Denise

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
Well now over 2 weeks since their customer care contacted me about my being disappointed about the service or lack of service should I say looks like I still have to wait till November for them to correct the things that did not work when we collected our new van and then they want it for 2 weeks so all in all not impressed.

Musicboy

Free Member
Jul 18, 2012
United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7096+
Exp
fulltiming since 2003
A few years ago I was searching for a Burstner tag axle . Called this outfit & was informed the van was in " pristine condition"
Well . Yep . You guessed ... There was moss on the roof .... screw/ drill holes everywhere from bad DIY jobs was far below " pristine" .... LIAR .... Walked away ....
Saw same vsn at one of the shows ... huh . !!! Same condition .
Please ... !!!!!

MollysMum

Free Member
Apr 24, 2018
Funster No
We've just had our motorhome broken into & ransacked in Lowdhams,Nottingham car park! It was lunchtime and the car park was packed!! Clare, from customer services looked after us well but the two members of staff we saw before Clare were neither use nor ornament!
So, to get to the point-if you have to leave your vehicle in Lowdhams car park WATCH OUT, THERE'S THIEVES ABOUT!!!

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
We've just had our motorhome broken into & ransacked in Lowdhams,Nottingham car park! It was lunchtime and the car park was packed!! Clare, from customer services looked after us well but the two members of staff we saw before Clare were neither use nor ornament!
So, to get to the point-if you have to leave your vehicle in Lowdhams car park WATCH OUT, THERE'S THIEVES ABOUT!!!
Mollysmum sorry to here about your break in , we have parked there and never felt vulnerable but will make sure we have the full security on.
Thanks for the heads up!
Hope you get your van sorted asap.

Musicboy

Free Member
Jul 18, 2012
United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7096+
Exp
fulltiming since 2003
As my post ages ago I really cannot suggest any comention other than .... stay away .... Even at the shows their staff & vans fall far from their advertising glossy on line ...
They need to step up major ..
Thankfully these posts will make us more aware of these people ... / businesses .... Awful ....

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
WESTY66 posted a on the Motorhome Dealer

Status