looking for island bed or twin bed (with rear bathroom) layout - any recommendations please (1 Viewer)

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Hi, we have reluctantly decided against buying an Adamo 75-4i as it cant be provided with a drop down bed in the front, so are on the search for either a twin single bed AND bathroom at the rear or island bed motorhome WITH an electric drop down bed in the front to make it easier to take the grandchildren away with us. If anyone could point us in the general direction of some suitable layouts, it would be greatly appreciated.

We arent in any particular hurry to buy (although we now identified and seen a motorhome that seems to meet our brief) or sell our Bailey Approach Autograph 75-4 but have listed ours for sale on Ebay - happy to consider offers from Funsters - if ours sells quick we might get a chance of one we like, but if not there will be others that will come up I am sure !!! if we can remove and keep the sat dish then we are happy to knock a decent amount off the listed price .....

we have listed it in the classifieds section, please feel free to ask any questions or offer any info on the model that might suit our needs, thanks

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2019
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7065+
Exp
Broken most bits now
Rapido 665F is a twin bed with end bathroom. Same layout as our older 7065+ and it works really well for us.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
M

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
Adria Matrix 670 SC. The SC part means island bed. SLT would be single twin
Brilliant answer !!! So good in fact that we have now paid a deposit on an SLT !!! We accepted an offer on our Bailey, so sold it in less than 24 hours of listing it, for a price very close to what we asked for ...

Upvote 0
OP
OP
M

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
And we received the deposit today around dinnertime (lunchtime to our Southern comrades!) !!! We pulled the trigger on our new purchase before we had received the deposit on ours, not a good strategy, but we had a few people very interested so we were pretty sure it was sold at very much the price we were looking for. We had contemplated a Rollerteam Pegaso 740 but it was just out of our budget. This will be our fourth motorhome in as many years .... I'm hoping this is the one !!!!

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back