Looking back ......................... looking ahead ............. (1 Viewer)

magbrin

Free Member
Jun 18, 2010
near Inverness
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2008
Last summer seems a long time ago, but for those of you who remember it, and who visited Brin, thank you for your support in our first year of our “Highland Passion.”::bigsmile:
Since then we have experienced France Passion and some wilding in Spain, and hope that we can bring some new ideas into the free camping experience we can offer, but any suggestions are most welcome – and I hope we will see even more of you this year.:thumb::thumb:
Many people have suggested that we do a CL/CS and we are looking into it – This will NOT affect free overnight stopovers in the car park:whatthe:
We will be holding another Highland Gathering, probably in June. I will set it up on “rallies & meets” in due course, but in the mean time please let me know if there are particular dates you will be in the area, and/or particular dates to avoid (other meets, shows etc.) There will also be a C&CC rally in the field from June 27th – July 2nd so hope to see some of you then:Cool:
To learn more about us visit www.brinherbnursery.co.uk and remember that we welcome everyone – whether you spend in the shop or not
All the best for a Happy Wilding Year.
Magbrin
PS we may visit the show in Glasgow this weekend – anyone going, & if so when?

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
This is such a generous offer and if when we visit your area of Scotland we will make it one of our stop overs.:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back