Lexmark 3 in 1 Wireless Printer £49.99 (1 Viewer)

sandyketton

Free Member
Aug 29, 2007
South West Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Eight years but ten years tugging in an earlier life
Hi
I've had two Lexmark printers. They are perfectly adequate for my purposes....mainly text with occasional photos but the ink cartridges are very expensive compared with some others.
The price looks quite good too.

Bulletguy

Free Member
Feb 7, 2008
Cheshire/Staffs
Funster No
Hi, I don't know if these are any good or not but Netto's are selling them tomorrow for £49.99
Haven't seen the printer but the fact thats it's a 3-in-1 job would be enough to turn me away, irrespective of price or make.

Once one thing goes wrong on it, and believe me it will, the entire lot has to go back.......or more likely in the bin as Netto won't want to know! You are far better going for 'seperates'.

£50 is nothing to get excited about. You can buy a very good printer only for half that amount now.

Last edited:

Thepips

Trade Member
Sep 26, 2007
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Just goes to show doesn't it! I wouldn't consider anything OTHER than a MFD or 3 in 1. I simply don't have the desk space for separates so at the moment I have a Lexmark Printer/Scanner/Photocopier/Fax. My next one will have individual ink cartridges so I don't waste unused colours.
Anyone buying from a retail outfit has to accept that warranty work can't be done by the store, it has to go back to the manufacturer. It's the trade-off for low prices.

Regards
Doug

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back