Lebara sim. Can the data be used outside of France? (1 Viewer)

Jul 8, 2019
Funster No
MH
Jap Import Nissan4x4
Exp
Semi-newbie to motorhomes
I recently bought a Lebara sim card in France.
I'm now in Germany travelling across Europe and trying to set it up to get data.

I just bought the following pack
Screenshot_20230705_185619_Chrome.jpg

11.99 for 40gb data etc. However the Internet doesn't work.

Is this pack only valid in France or do i need to manually alter settings on the phone for it to work?

Thanks

Nov 14, 2018
Europe
Funster No
MH
A grey one
Exp
since 1996
Prob best to have a look on the Lebara website or ask the folk in the place you got it from?
Doesn't seem to mention EU, only France.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
TobyQuest
Jul 8, 2019
Funster No
MH
Jap Import Nissan4x4
Exp
I can't ask the original people because they are in France and I'm in Germany and they don't have s contact number.

Looking through the website it mentions France for calls but doesn't specify if data is for only France or eu however as there is data roaming free across eu i was expecting it to work

Upvote 0
May 12, 2018
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
Since 2017
The lebara.fr Data Package is 'capped' at +/- 9 gb outside of France, and decided at the whim of lebara. I was cut -off last month in Germany after using only half a gigabyte of my 40 gb monthly Rolling Service; service was only re - activated after my next monthly standing order was paid.

It also appears that you have no Credit on your account. Have you registered your SIM with-in the 5 Days of purchase//putting in your phone?

Robert

Upvote 0
OP
OP
TobyQuest
Jul 8, 2019
Funster No
MH
Jap Import Nissan4x4
Exp
Yes it was only 2 days ago that i purchased it. That's mad that you only used half a gb and also they don't advertise that it's capped at 9gb.

No point to buy a pack any larger than 9 then.
I wasted money getting 40gb

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back