• Do you need a house sitter? Are you a house sitter? Use this forum to hook up with each other and arrange house-sitting and pet care etc.  MotorhomeFun takes no responsibility for any aspect of the house sit and only provides this forum as a way of introduction. Vetting and due diligence is the responsibility of the individual.  You are advised to use a formal agreement an example of which can be found here

HOUSE OWNERS
    Tell us roughly where you are, the dates you require, what you are looking for, if you accept pets, largest motorhome you could accommodate etc.

SITTERS
    Tell us about you, your van, any pets, any house sitting experience, where you would travel to etc

House Sitter Reqd Land sitter wanted- Just outside Stokesley, North Yorkshire (1 Viewer)

Aug 31, 2023
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Sprinter
We are looking for someone to stay on our land during June, possibly for first 10 days June then in France from 28th June for 2 weeks.

We have 8 acres and perfect sun trap spot for you to park up, water, shower, toilet, BBQ area provided

Just need someone for visible presence on land/house

5 mins to pub, walking distance to 2 village and pubs - Stokesley and Great Ayton. Under an hour to York and Whitby
Dont have to stay for the full time we are away as relatives nearby who will fill the days. Great for cycling and walking - CLeveland Way

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
I wish we could help you, but we are already booked up over those weeks. :(
I'm sure someone will take up the call to assist you. ;)

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Dec 20, 2013
Peterborough, UK
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starlet 2
Exp
started in 1985 been in and out serious 2010
I'm very disappointed to have heard nothing back from you following my personal response a week ago to your enquiry.
May be something has cropped up, I do hope that illness has not prevented you from replying.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back