LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Have you tried the new search for sites. App is available on iPad and android.
I’ve downloaded it and seems to be pretty damn good. You will have to pay a subscription but ‘tis not a lot. Worth a gander.
We will second that, great app.

Mar 22, 2016
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
AutoTrail V line 635se
Exp
Caravanner since 1993
Having lived near Blackpool all my life I understand the negativity about it however, that’s based on the tourist parts which are admittedly rough in places. Come inland a little and you’ll find some really lovely villages, Wrea Green and to the south Lytham, both very affluent areas with house prices to match! All within an hours drive of the Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales. You just need to look beyond the obvious.
Second that - Wrea Green is a lovely with a great pub and even a village green. And Lytham is a great small town and and the Station is a brilliant New real ale emporium, great for walks rides and sea views and feels a million miles from Blackpool.

Christoph

Free Member
Apr 9, 2016
Lytham
Funster No
MH
VW California
Exp
Since 2014
If anyone does dare to venture, there is plenty of free parking right on the coast rd between Lytham and St Anne’s. Also a good Aire type area in St Anne’s with EHU, water and waste. If you don’t fancy it feel free to carry straight on the M6 and leave it to us.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back