Kampa Motor Rally AIR PRO 260 XL. User manual and parts list wanted, please (1 Viewer)

Nov 5, 2019
Arkley, Barnet, UK
Funster No
MH
Corinium Duo
Exp
Relative newbie
Hi,

I have acquired a Kampa Motor Rally AIR PRO 260 XL, it's pretty much new and as far as I can tell complete. What I don't have however are the manuals. There are some online (not the Kampa website, that's broken as far as manuals go and waybackmachine isn't helping this time) and I have found something that looks about right.

However, the instructions don't have a packing list and they describe the use of poles at the back of the awning against the motorhome. I don't have the poles so wondering if these come with, are for a different model, are extras...?

Can anyone help with the correct manual or offer advice on the poles described, please. Again, it's a Kampa Motor Rally AIR PRO 260 XL.

Thanks again for all your help.

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2018
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg
Exp
A few years.
Yes two poles that you tension through holes at the base and small pockets at the top, this keeps the sides close to the moho and not blowing about with any wind.

OP
OP
Andacami
Nov 5, 2019
Arkley, Barnet, UK
Funster No
MH
Corinium Duo
Exp
Relative newbie
Yes two poles that you tension through holes at the base and small pockets at the top, this keeps the sides close to the moho and not blowing about with any wind.
Thanks and they come as part of the kit or extras?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 7, 2009
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun Ti
Exp
Since Dec 2009
Sorry - can't help with the manual. We have just sold ours :rolleyes: However there are some useful videos on Attwoolls website.

The poles come with the awning, but you can upgrade to a lightweight version and I think both types are available to buy as accessories or spares.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back