Jormax. How big could I go. (1 Viewer)

Apr 1, 2020
Funster No
MH
Zefiro 696
Exp
I’m a newbie
Morning experts
i am in the market for a dog enclosure,windbreak. Either jormax or Cornish windbreaks. I am trying to gauge how many panels I may need but not sure how much of a pitch you get as standard. I will want to put chairs tables and 2 dogs in there and if possible Utilise the quest pop up. I don’t want to go too small or too big. Our van is 7.4 in length. Any ideas. Our van is in storage.
thanks in advance Karen

Aug 5, 2017
Skelmersdale
Funster No
MH
RV WindSport 32A
Exp
5 years only
Great product! We got the black mesh type one second picture down our's is 5 panels long plus a gate x 3 panels deep! Also got the 6 panel skirt for the side of the van.

Caggsie1

Free Member
Sep 2, 2013
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2008
I think standard pitches are 3mtr depth. We got told off for a drive away being a bit too far out and that’s 3mtr square. We have and I can recommend what we have which is 2 Isabella windbreaks. I like them because we got the ones with plastic windows, so dogs can see out as can we. I love nothing better than being nosey and watching what goes by. The dogs can see us if we happen to wander off. Flexible in as much as you can adapt the shape as 4 panels each. The other thing I like about them is that they don’t have a stabaliser pole. They have a peg/spike that goes in the ground and the pole goes on that. They have blown over but in a Gale. We’ve now had them 5+years and look as new. Friends just bought a couple of sets and they look the same. I can also when with the inflatable awning just use the one so my foot print doesn’t encroach into someone else’s pitch. However when away in a rally And no neighbour I had the whole caboot up.

0C2A970C-A1C3-4B35-82B1-A4E46AF92C9E.jpeg E149558E-925C-4EF5-B5F8-79BD341235E2.jpeg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
My son has this arrangement with his caravan. They always have grass pitches.
You can arrange to whatever size or in whatever shape you want and leave any spare rolled up. It's very light weight, rolls up tightly and takes little space to store. Takes about ten or fifteen minutes to set up. Different heights of the fencing are available. Virtually invisible and you don't feel enclosed. So invisible that they string bunting along the top of it. Their Westie has a panoramic view and loves it in there (except at bath time).
The whole lot was about £25 from Wilkinsons.

La Source Sept 2019 009.JPG

OP
OP
Belledog
Apr 1, 2020
Funster No
MH
Zefiro 696
Exp
I’m a newbie
There are some great ideas here and loving the photos.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back