Jammed Reimo rock and roll bed.

RobT5Van

Free Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2026
Posts
3
Likes collected
7
Funster No
124,285
MH
VW T5
We have a 2009 T5 that was converted in 2011, we are very pleased with it and have done over 70,000 miles with negligible problems.

It has a Reimo rock and roll bed that is bolted to the floor of the van and is NOT on rails. The seat normally slides forward before it is tipped over to form the bed but the slider has jammed at the back right hand side. I have removed the 6 screws holding the seat to the frame and removed the seat.

Does anyone know how to access the sliding mechanism so I can remove the obstruction?

I have searched this forum and could find no previous discussions.

Many thanks for any assistance you can give me.

Rob
 
Hi Rob and welcome

What little I know of your set up from helping my nephew with his RR bed you may have to remove the frame from the van to get full access to the mechanism.

Hope someone else can give better advice for you,
 
Have you tried the T6forum?

They have a lot of Reimo owners.
 
Might be some help,

 
Thanks for the suggestions. After I had removed the seat I found a small access hole in the runners and was able to use a kitchen skewer to remove the material that was jamming it.

I lubricated the runners before refitting the seat and it is working well now.
 

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Log in

Already a member? Log in here.

Forum posts reflect the views of individual users and not MotorhomeFun.
MotorhomeFun does not endorse or verify user-generated content.

Back
Top