Tanya_and_Mick

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 12, 2015
Quesada, Spain
Funster No
MH
Globecar 640DK
Exp
If I was to use this…. Smart STB works well on most smart TV’s or a firestick/ mag box (duplex IPTV is ok too) subject to preference.

Providers differ but I’ve heard from a friend that <Broken link removed> is as good as most.

Useful to be able to point it through a VPN as BT, Sky etc are getting good at blocking these illegal services.

I did hear in that in the East Anglian region some users of IPTV received warning letters from the constabulary stating that they had been identified as using an illegal service and they had been warned - then a month or so later a local a lad got 18 months for being caught again…

I hope that helps

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

chesterfield hooligan

LIFE MEMBER
May 12, 2009
Hucknall, Nottingham, UK
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
10 years
My mate in Spain pays €80 a year for IPTV and uses it in Spain also in the UK runs OK with no problem on his firestick, l prefer one called dellboy tv it cost £30 ish. There are many some messier than others. When the IPTV runs out he just phone the man in Spain on WhatsApp pays with his card and away he goes for another year he's used IPTV for 5 years no problems, mine I take to be reloaded and pay there.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back