Hymer recalls (1 Viewer)

Jun 16, 2021
Funster No
MH
Hymer BMC 520
Just got a newish hymer BMC 520. The last owner just got a letter from the dealer who sold the van about a recall for a battery charger and a headlight cable that needs relocating. My problem is that the dealer based near Bristol, has politely told me to get lost! The are too busy and are unable to assist me in any way.
I obviously need to get in touch with Hymer Uk but nobody seems to answer. Does anyone have advice on what I should do.
Phill

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Contact Hymer in Germany there is a contact form on their website.
Hymer have a Pan European warranty you should be able to take it to any dealer in Europe.
I've use local dealers for warranty repairs and I bought my van in Belgium.
On my last van (also bought in Belgium) I contacted Hymer about something, Hymer's response was "the dealers responsible for warranty repair are" and they gave me the address of my Belgium dealer and my local dealer and also said if necessary could take it to any other dealer.

OP
OP
G
Jun 16, 2021
Funster No
MH
Hymer BMC 520
Hi Lenny, Thanks fot that. I dont think its a warranty issue and the two years is nearly up. This was a Hymer recall due to their continuous product
monitoring have established the problems with the vehicle. if its a recall I think I have plenty of time, if its warranty then I will be cutting it fine as the vehicle is 23 months old. Anyway I will do as you suggest.
Phill

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back