LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Came back from holiday and decided to get another bike which would be used to commute 20 miles to work of which 10 are on the A3 an decided on a budget of 3K. Current bike is for the motorhome and an Address 110 3 years old from new.
started looking at Triumph 1050, 900 divvies, etc as wanted it as a toy, commuter and possibility of 100 mile tourer type bike to go out for the day with the Mrs.
But for 3K you can only buy 15 year old bikes so then took a look at the Suzuki Burgman 400 and was well taken with it. (NB I dont care what type of bike/scooter)
Went down to the local dealer who had one at 3 years old small drop RH side and 12k on the clock for 4.3K but they also had this Forza 300 which i didnt think would have the umph. 14 plate with 5K on the clock so i walked away to do some research and its not a bad little motor so i bought it for 3.2K.
The thought process of putting it into the back of the motorhome hadnt really occurred to me but i have 300 kilos spare (when i come back from france laden with wine) and measured it up and it looks like it can go in (twice the weight of the address).
The height of the garage is 120cm. The height of the Address is 122cm (so i just twist the handlebars upon entry) and the Forza is 124cm with the small windshield.
It wasnt bought as a replacement for the Address, but it might end up being a replacement if it goes inside.
Anyone else with a Forza and in particular one that goes in a garage ?
I have to wait til 1st August to pick it up and then try getting it in. Looking forward to commuting on it.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back