Help (1 Viewer)

Petee

Free Member
Sep 14, 2020
Funster No
MH
Bessecarr E799
Exp
We have a bessecar 799 under the the table seeking area there is a 12v plug and one at the back where the tele is that works ,In the end lounge area, however the one at the front under the seeting area does not work , I have put a tester across the the wires and no outage shown, under the set itself is the fuses and none show that they are broke, can anybody help please

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Just normal test and trace.
Remove fitting and check for loose wire, trace where the wire goes, look for fitted and blown fuses. Find where the connections tion is and test there for power.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Petee

Petee

Free Member
Sep 14, 2020
Funster No
MH
Bessecarr E799
Exp
i was at the Shepton mallet show week just gone , and spoke to different people with bessecars , but was a bit mixed to why the back one works and not the front , and maybe they are on different fuse boxed ?

OP
OP
Petee

Petee

Free Member
Sep 14, 2020
Funster No
MH
Bessecarr E799
Exp
HI tonka wow minefield ,I did exposed the back of the fuse box and tried to find where the wires go but so many and colours , still could not find where they went

Aug 4, 2019
North East Riviera
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Enough to Survive
Could be separate circuits/fuses......could have inline fuses, but could be as simple as a loose connection as mentioned.

Test the fuses tho, don’t just look at them.

I spent three days looking for a fault elsewhere, after I took a new blade fuse out of a packet looked at it and fitted it.....turned out the fuse looked intact but was faulty.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back