Help. Wet Friday in The Nerthlands. no 12v on 2020 Burstner Harmnony Line (1 Viewer)

DT

Dec 27, 2020
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner 690G
Exp
Boats Caravans & Motorhomes for 25 years
Hi. We were driving along everything good and the radio went dead, at our site now and no 12v so no fridge, lights, water pump etc. control panel still shows battery voltage and fresh water. Looked at the 50 amp fuse by the leisure battery and that looks good after that I am stumped. Any help much appreciated.

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Just a quick question, the information you give suggests that your radio is connected to you’re leisure battery, is that correct?

Upvote 0
OP
OP
DT

DT

Dec 27, 2020
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner 690G
Exp
Boats Caravans & Motorhomes for 25 years
It seems that way unless it takes a direct feed from the starter battery. After lots of looking I found the 20 amp fridge fuse under the drivers seat had blown and that must have shut other stuff down. I powered the EBL off and then with a new fuse everything working again. I think the fridge must have tripped something. For the remainder of the trip think I will turn the fridge off for the couple of hours driving we do between stops.

Upvote 0

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Check the fridge wires on the front of the EBL if they look discoloured they have been running hot, the pins in the socket have probably been arcing. Common problem on EBL's with the bigger fridge freezers.

Reactions: DT
Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back