hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ANIETTA1, May 7, 2009.

1. ANIETTA1

ANIETTA1 Deleted User

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there i have been coming on and off this forum for some time. But have never posted anythng. We are caravaner at the present with a Bailey ranger 460/4 2007 but are looking in the furture to go over to a motorhome and have been looking for a simular layout as the Bailey. I will admit trying to find a motorhome lowline 3 to 4 birth fixed bed with a full cooker oven etc is not easy. I have hard of a motorhome Mooveo but cannot find a dealer down here in West Sussex. Any help in what motorhome is the same layout as the Bailey would be a help.
    Kind regards best wishes Steve

2. Wildman

Wildman

Ratings:
    +8,649
    hi Steve and welcome to the site, if you find a 3-4 birth motorhome with any layout grab it as vans that give birth are a rare as rocking horse dung. However I am sure someone will come up with a 3-4 BERTH similar to a Bailey.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

Ratings:
    +6,747

Hi Annie,

Try giving Andy, Lawrence or Mark a ring and ask them:thumb:, very knowledgable unlike me:cry:

Peter

4. dylan

dylan

Ratings:
    +569
    Firstly welcome to FUN, try this site someone posted Gesammelter Durchblick: Wohnmobil-Tests bei Reisemobil International click on a motorhome and it gives you the layout of the van. Hope it helps you. :thumb: ::bigsmile: