Hello , I am Bri (1 Viewer)

bri

Oct 2, 2020
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
BENIMAR BENIVAN 122
just joined and wondered if anyone has any info on benimar benivan 122 2019. i,m looking at on tomo, and how do they compare with autocruise,thank you.

AndyPK

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 7, 2015
Cirencester
Funster No
MH
None……..!
Exp
Motorhoming since 2015......
No info on the ‘van but ‘Welcome’ from Ciren! (y)

AndyPK

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 7, 2015
Cirencester
Funster No
MH
None……..!
Exp
Motorhoming since 2015......
Is the 122 the four-berth version.....? :unsure:
Or does it just have four travel seats.....?

Jul 13, 2020
Leicester
Funster No
MH
'Inbetweeners'
Exp
Newbie. Motor home experience began on 1/8/2020.
(y) :hiya2: :welcomesign: sorry don't know anything about the models.

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
just joined and wondered if anyone has any info on benimar benivan 122 2019. i,m looking at on tomo, and how do they compare with autocruise,thank you.
Hello and welcome . I looked at this van at the NEC show . It’s a standard twin sofa rear with travel seats . You need to think about the use of this passenger area . Will it be used much ? There are PVC layouts with L shaped seating which would make the front area more practical in a 2 berth van . I can see those travel seats being used as a foot rest when seated in the captains chairs and not a great use of space compared to other options .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hello. Welcome.. Look forward to hearing how you go on re your van. :)

Reactions: bri
OP
OP
B

bri

Oct 2, 2020
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
BENIMAR BENIVAN 122
Thank you all ,we looked at the benimair benivan 122 yesterday and impressed so we have bought .So hopefully will be joining along with the fun.

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
Hello and welcome . I looked at this van at the NEC show . It’s a standard twin sofa rear with travel seats . You need to think about the use of this passenger area . Will it be used much ? There are PVC layouts with L shaped seating which would make the front area more practical in a 2 berth van . I can see those travel seats being used as a foot rest when seated in the captains chairs and not a great use of space compared to other options .
Interesting comment as we have travel seats and two captains chairs there are only two of us and we use both the travel seats and captains chairs, the Captains chairs at night watching the TV but if playing games then Botha captain seat and travel seat plus at meal times we sit opposite each other. So for us that layout is fully utilised. The rear can have the made up bed ready or raised and the ‘garage’ underneath.

OP
OP
B

bri

Oct 2, 2020
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
BENIMAR BENIVAN 122
The front captain's chairs turn ,there is room for table ,but would be difficult to sit 4 to eat as not much leg room ,But just the two of us and the travel seats would not be used often. You can use back as single beds or make up to one large bed .There would be plenty of room to eat there as well ,think just getting organised and sorting best place for things what better place than this site for tips and advice from users. Just hopping for a few day trips as we enter into lockdown. What a year .thank you for sharing.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back