Free Member
Jan 5, 2017
st helens
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Just joined today (5/01) , Me and the good wife are hoping to buy a 6 berth motorhome, the type with an end lounge and dinette so we can take the grandkids away sometimes. I'm hoping to find what i need by mid April.
We have been campers for around 25 years and have owned all types of tent inc a few Conway trailer tents but hated the towing(Can't reverse for the life of me) we currently have a lovely Vango Aspen 700DLX and its the best tent ever.But sore joints etc are catching up now.So now its time for some proper comfort/luxury.

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Hello and welcome from West Midlands.

.... p.s. To get the most from the forum you will need to subscribe. It's well worth £15 and will allow you to continue posting as well as letting you into areas that non members can't access.

Wyn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Hello Malc, welcome.
We had a swift escape 686 6 berth 6 travel seats, was great for the grandchildren only changed because John wanted to take a motorbike. The one we had was 09 reg, bigger engine and lightweight chassis, it was 3.5tonne and had a 600 approx payload. There are quite a few other vans about with this layout. Just make sure you have enough seatbelts for all.
Best of luck with your search, hope yu find what you need.

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
animated WelcomeGroupSmiley.gif

OP
OP
Malc Marsh

Malc Marsh

Free Member
Jan 5, 2017
st helens
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thanks for the lovely welcome everyone, Thanks for the info Scotzsue Thats the perfect layout we want, Also a Swift lifestyle,Autotrail Apache 700 and an eldis 180 would fit the bill. Roll on April first trip would be Shell Island near Barmouth me thinks..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back