Grey water (1 Viewer)

Aug 5, 2018
Funster No
MH
a
Ha, Ok. I'm dense, they even highlighted it on the flyer when I checked in. I guess I was a bit jaded after a days graft at work and then leaving immediately from work for a 3.5 hr drive.
Although I did shower on the motorway at one point. :LOL::whistle::whistle:

Bart

Free Member
Jun 4, 2016
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Boxer L4H2 van build
Exp
Since 2016
Looks like a Bailey Autograph to me, if so it's deffo grey waste behind the offside rear wheel.

If you're desperate at least find a grid and a gutter followed by a kettle full of fresh.
What and WASTE some fresh water, you got to be kidding :reel:

Passing through

Free Member
Jul 5, 2018
Northants
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Well....I have been watching this thread for a while and worse its cost me £15 to add a comment, though I am sure it will be great value over the year!
Headline..."grey water getting dumped in a town"..., photos clearly showing the "offending" motorhome. I initially had no problem with this, except for the display of the registration number. Just shows you can inadvertently feature in any social media at any time, like it or not!
Ian1801, you rather exaggerated what was actually happening here....thanks.
Just for the record, this is my motorhome, grey water was not being dumped in the town, I did that earlier outside a guys house nearby who had a Bessacarr 424 on the drive....lol!
As some had surmised, this was a dribble after dumping earlier over a drain.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
Thank you so much PT for giving an excellent answer to all concerned about the disposal of your water.
I realise your innocence regarding any fop-ah you may inadvertently have appeared to have made has been totally exonerated by your becoming a member of FUN.
:welcome4:

Aug 5, 2018
Funster No
MH
a
I'll quite happily admit on my first year of ownership after staying down in Cornwall last year, on the way home I stopped in one of the laybys on the A30 to let the grey out. It was lashing down as well so didn't feel at all bad, didn't even know back then it was such an issue, as said, it was a weekends worth of washing up water basically.
Found the correct hole this year.... but it's probably connected to the same system as the drain in the layby I bet :D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back