Free Member
Nov 22, 2009
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
18yrs
We have been in France since 2nd May and stayed at campsites currently near Perigeaux, have the french passion book but find it hard to understand the location,
We are large motorhome 8 metres plus smart on a frame so have to be a bit careful as Tom has landed us in some funny places mirrors touching each sides of buildings etc.
Here for a nother month so advice would be appreciated
regards Peter Glynis

allie sommerville

Free Member
Dec 30, 2009
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
conversion
Exp
Not quite sure what you are asking, but have you tried enquiring at any local tourist office?
They usually have loads of local info and are really helpful.

Envying you being in France!::bigsmile:

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
Our Mio has got us to several France Passions in the last 4 weeks with no problems.However,we are only 6 mtrs and I am quite happy with narrow streets in tiny villages and single track roads with no passing places ::bigsmile: Maybe Aires would suit you better,we were on one at St Estephe on banks of Gironde last night and summat about your size turned up in the night :Smile:

Mike.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lebesset

Free Member
May 31, 2009
Funster No
also not sure what you asking ; but size wise most vinyrads will have access for vehicles bigger than yours

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
from perigeux head towards sarlat la caneda. via le bugue, follow the dordognethen drop down to gordon park near the lakes or up the hill towards gordon is a carpark on the left in some trees its lovely there .one of my favourite drives in france. by the dordogne look for buildings stuck to the cliffs. you could park by the river on the way .
wish i was there. cheers alan.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
thinking about it .might do a few weeks on the bike .had to come home for check on my throat . so its time to go away again. few jobs to do . just had new tacho ,,on truck so its ready for winter. just thinking i ought to catch up with you as i was reading your posts . do i need to bring a gas bottle .ha ha . could be on my way soon. its not too warm here today . get the kids back at school first though i think.

lebesset

Free Member
May 31, 2009
Funster No
who looks after them while you are away alan ?:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
my kids are over 30 . i ment in general .they are on holiday half term so i imagine on holiday somewhere.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back