Next Years Free MotorhomeFun YearBook and Journal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2017
N. Lincs
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2014
Thanks again Jim, have filled the form in just now. Happy to pay/contribute if required.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 5, 2016
Farnborough, Hants
Funster No
MH
AutoSleepers Hi Top
Exp
Just getting back into it after 20 years
Thanks Jim. Haven't used the van much recently due to illness so won't need one for a while. Good luck with sponsors. Regards Grahame

Giddy Lynn

Free Member
Oct 27, 2015
Wakefield, West Yorks
Funster No
MH
T-620 Ford Tribute
Exp
I'm a newbie
Have filled out the form thanks. Love to write about my travels.....only because I can never remember where I have been :LOL:

gwyntaxi

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2009
,Swansea
Funster No
MH
hymer starline 655
Exp
42yearscaravanning&motorhoming
These have proved to be extremely popular and so many have said how they want a copy for next year. If we can get enough sponsors then I would hope to get a free yearbook out to you before the end of January. However. so we know how many want one you'll need to register for it like you did last year.

Please note

If you had one last year and didn't use it, please don't order one this year just because it's free. These are not a profit-making item, each copy costs and if you are not going to use it, please don't order one, thanks..
The format will be very similar to last year, so it will be an A5 size diary,/journal/reference book.

Ordering a journal doesn't guarantee you will get one, that depends entirely upon us getting the advertisers to pay for printing and posting which as you might imagine is a considerable sum

(Before the 30th November)
Yes please Jim, many thanks.

Jul 25, 2017
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 185
Exp
Since2012
Yes please Jim,have been using the 2020 calendar in this years book to plan next years trips
Thank you

Mar 2, 2019
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 286
Exp
Since Dec 2017
We are currently using a notebook to record details of our trips so would love a journal to do it properly.

TinsleyTribe

Free Member
Dec 11, 2018
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Swift
Exp
Since 2009
yes please , let’s hope you get all the advertising you need. And looking forward to recording
all our trips in your book . Thank you

Jan 18, 2016
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 670SLS
Exp
A long time
Yes please Jim.
Use the 2019 all the time and go back to the 2018 to check my review on sites we visited.
I would be happy to make a donation as it is so useful.
I only have one diary nowadays, guess which one!
?????

sidaorb

Free Member
Mar 19, 2019
Funster No
MH
Dont know yet
Exp
Most definitely yes please, 2019 was our first year owning a motorhome and we used the journal every time.

Love it for reference back and also to keep track of fuel, expenses, food, drink and mishaps (not necessarily in that order)

Jan 7, 2010
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
What is the position now on the Journal/Yearbook? I'm a tad confused! (and can't find a 'confused' emoji)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back