Fiat service with Comfortmatc included (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
I’ve seen a few post recently regarding the cost of a MH service, I’ve just booked mine with Logan Vehicle services who is a mobile mechanic in central Scotland. He does travel the all over Scotland and will be driving around 60 miles to me, I contacted him this morning for price and availability and now booked in for 31/7.

This was his reply when I enquired about price and service, I think it’s not to bad and thought I’d post this as funsters travelling to Scotland on holidays could arrange him to visit a site or car park.

Reply below.

Yes certainly, no problem at all.

Our Fully Comprehensive Motorhome Service is a fixed price of £480 inclusive of Vat and this includes the use of all genuine parts and lubricants. The clutch fluid change and relearn procedure is also included in this service at no extra cost, for comfortmatic models.

This service takes Approx 3 hours and Includes:
Engine oil, oil filter, air filter, fuel filter and pollen filter replacement, brake fluid change, clutch fluid change and relearn procedure (applies to comfortmatic models), enhanced vehicle check over, including removal of all wheels, inspection, clean-up/greasing of front and rear brakes and hubs, axle greasing and inspection of suspension components, check of steering components, tyres, lights, chassis and leisure battery health checks, vehicle diagnostic health check and report, and lubrication of all door and habitation locks and hinges etc.

Kind regards,
Lisa

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
That sounds very good value 👍

Will the job be weather dependent , it would be a horrid job outside in pouring rain

Not sure David, there’s a Mobil mechanic in Dumfries and he brings a small pergola style cover with him, however that’s for cars and not sure if it would work with MH.

No need to worry though as the sun always shines in Dumfries 😂🤣

May 7, 2011
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Kontiki 669
Exp
Since 2010
Sounds very good,will be interested to hear your experience with them when he’s done the service.

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
If you guys are on Facebook he has a page there, from what I can see and reading reviews he’s very good. He also does the conformatic fluid and relearn as a separate kid, his charge is £90

I will report back at the end of July.

Feb 19, 2020
North Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670SC
Exp
I recently had a full service and cambelt and waterpump done by Graham. Top bloke top service.

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Just curious, who is Graham ? What area is he in?

He the guy who’s going to be carrying out my service, he’s based in central Scotland although he covers all of Scotland as he is a mobile mechanic.

Doobray

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 22, 2014
Paisley, Renfrew, Scotland, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2013
I have him booked for full service including cambelt and waterpump. If you join Scottish Motorhomers you get a £100 discount. He is a fiat professional mechanic

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back