Fiat Ducato Oil Service recommendations for Eastbourne area (1 Viewer)

Spanishsteve

Free Member
Oct 18, 2014
Eastbourne
Funster No
MH
Hymer 578
Exp
Afternoon Funsters,
any personal recommendations for garages in or around the Eastbourne, East Sussex area for oil and filter change and MOT, please? I have a Fiat Ducato, 2013, X250, 130 multi jet.

OP
OP
Spanishsteve

Spanishsteve

Free Member
Oct 18, 2014
Eastbourne
Funster No
MH
Hymer 578
Exp
Fiat Ducato is one of the easiest oil and filter changes I’ve ever done. Easy access, plenty room, no jacks or ramps required. Would you give it a go yourself?
Hi IRHP, yes I would tbh. Have previously done stuff on cars when I couldn’t afford to take it to a garage. One memory was changing a head gasket on a mini, in the road, wearing motorcycle kit as 2’ of snow all around. The MH is in a barn so easier than the street. I will consider it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Spanishsteve

Spanishsteve

Free Member
Oct 18, 2014
Eastbourne
Funster No
MH
Hymer 578
Exp
I live in Pevensey Bay and use Visicks in Lottbridge Drive for all my vehicles and they can take most motor homes in their workshop. I find them excellent and they have free courtesy cars.
I did try and send 2 emails last night to them and both got bounced back for some reason so will ring instead. They have a good reputation locally for cars. I was asking them if there were restrictions on the size of MHs. Thanks for response.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Spanishsteve

Spanishsteve

Free Member
Oct 18, 2014
Eastbourne
Funster No
MH
Hymer 578
Exp
I’ve made a few enquiries, one place in Tonbridge quoted £240 + vat for a simple oil and filter change, bit steep I thought. One garage in Pevensey hasn’t bothered to res to my online query. I’ve ended up booking a oil service £90 and MOT £54 at Foster Motors in Battle, in a weeks time. Thank you for your responses.

Upvote 0
Feb 19, 2020
North Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670SC
Exp
I’ve made a few enquiries, one place in Tonbridge quoted £240 + vat for a simple oil and filter change, bit steep I thought. One garage in Pevensey hasn’t bothered to res to my online query. I’ve ended up booking a oil service £90 and MOT £54 at Foster Motors in Battle, in a weeks time. Thank you for your responses.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Aug 17, 2012
Burton on Trent
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Winchcom
Exp
tenting,caravans,autotrail cheyenne,bolero, apache. and now Mercedes Autosleeper winchcombe
holy jesus "!"! took me around 30 mins to do, absolute doddle - i will be round in the mornin !"!..

Upvote 0
Aug 17, 2012
Burton on Trent
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Winchcom
Exp
tenting,caravans,autotrail cheyenne,bolero, apache. and now Mercedes Autosleeper winchcombe
holy jesus "!"! took me around 30 mins to do, absolute doddle - i will be round in the mornin !"!..

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back