Fiat ducato base unit electrical fault for electric windows and wipers (1 Viewer)

philmc79

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 4, 2018
East Manchester
Funster No
MH
LP Coach Built
Exp
since 2 weeks ago
Has anyone got any ideas as to why all of a sudden the windscreen wipers and both electric windows have stopped working, I have checked all the fuses and all are fine, the ones in the cab and the ones under the bonnet, I presume that there is a common feed to these fuses and need to find it.

Any help will be appreciated.

ManTheVan

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2020
South Devon, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido C class
Exp
Yottie convert
Can I ask whether you’ve done a continuity test on the fuses? I had one, not so long ago that looked fine, but there was a break when tested. When testing resistance across the fuse terminals, it should be zero.

(Forgive me if you’re a pro auto sparky...)

Mar 21, 2022
Bradford, UK
Funster No
MH
Chausson 711
Exp
Since 2009
Hi I know your post is an old one, but did you ever get to the bottom of the issue of wipers and windows not working?

I have exactly the same issue with my Ducato, wipers and both electric windows not working, checked all fuses and all OK.

MH is Ducato 2.3 2018

Any help much appreciated.

thanks

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 21, 2022
Bradford, UK
Funster No
MH
Chausson 711
Exp
Since 2009
Hi philmc79,

I looked through your other postings and can see you ordered a body control module for your motorhome, was this to resolve the non working wipers and window issue?

I am have the same problem and I am looking for a solution, I have tried contacting my local Fiat dealer, I am still awaiting a reply from them.

I can get a secondhand body control module, and it looks like I can get it cloned by a company online, but just want to be certain this is the issue, the issues you experienced seem identical to mine.

philmc79

thanks

Peter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back