Fancy a year in Croatia? (1 Viewer)

May 23, 2013
Not on the Coast East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B504
Exp
Since 2013
Croatia has recently started to other up to 12 month residence visa for those who can work remotely under their Digital Nomad scheme For non EU third countries.

As long as you do not work locally or provide work to Croatian companies either as an employee or a business.

Travel insurance or healthcare is required but schooling will be made available within Additional support if required.

Last edited:

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
Croatia has recently started to other up to 12 month residence visa for those who can work remotely under their Digital Nomad scheme For non EU third countries.

As long as you do not work locally or provide work to Croatian companies either as an employee or a business.

Travel insurance or healthcare is required but schooling will be made available within Additional support if required.

I may be wrong but I've not heard great things about Croatia in the winter - yes, it would be nice to be able to stay somewhere in Europe for a year but much of the winter appears to be cold and wet so less enjoyable for many peeps. I guess that campsites won't open until April and close again in September and wild camping is illegal so the best option would be to rent somewhere.

Any ideas where would be the most enjoyable places to go for extended stays?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back