• Do you need a house sitter? Are you a house sitter? Use this forum to hook up with each other and arrange house-sitting and pet care etc.  MotorhomeFun takes no responsibility for any aspect of the house sit and only provides this forum as a way of introduction. Vetting and due diligence is the responsibility of the individual.  You are advised to use a formal agreement an example of which can be found here

HOUSE OWNERS
    Tell us roughly where you are, the dates you require, what you are looking for, if you accept pets, largest motorhome you could accommodate etc.

SITTERS
    Tell us about you, your van, any pets, any house sitting experience, where you would travel to etc

Sitter Available Experienced house/pet sitters available Jan 2020 to April 2020 -RV owner (1 Viewer)

Jenmelmar

Free Member
Sep 23, 2019
Funster No
MH
Monaco Riptide
Exp
I am a newbie
Hello, Not sure if this is in the right place but my husband and I are pet/house sitters and verified 5* by Trusted Housesitters. We are house sitting in Burgundy, France right now but will be travelling down to Spain by November. We have our home, which is an American RV, so we need to be able to get it to your property as it houses everything we own. It is the size of a coach. But if a coach can get to you-so can we! Ideally, long sits would be great, but anything considered. We are free from Nov 1st to Dec. 15th and from January 1st 2020 to April 5th 2020. We are experienced with most animals and can send references and a link to our page. We are both retired professional people and have security clearance-so would love to hear from anyone that needs us. We can be flexible with dates as our RV is our home. Please message if you need more information. Many thanks :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back