Eurotunnel Frequent Traveller - anyone up for sharing? (1 Viewer)

onemanand2dogs

Free Member
Mar 31, 2017
Knaresborough / Begur
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640 SLX
Exp
since 2017
hello
I am just about to buy my Frequent Traveller tickets but because of Schengen I don't think that I will be able to use them all.

To share tickets i need to nominate another driver at the time of purchase.

Would anyone like to share my purchase with me? We usually cross over to France and back 3 times a year so I will probably use 6 of them in 12 months.

thanks

John

Nov 26, 2014
Never on the wrong road ......
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2014, before that 20 years of boating & caravanning
There is a message on the Frequent Traveller wallet page that new Frequent Traveller sales are suspended at the moment.

Last edited:
OP
OP
onemanand2dogs

onemanand2dogs

Free Member
Mar 31, 2017
Knaresborough / Begur
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640 SLX
Exp
since 2017
Yes I have just called them and asked them and you are correct. Frequent Traveller tickets are not available and they dont know when they will come back on..... what a beggar...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 26, 2014
Never on the wrong road ......
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2014, before that 20 years of boating & caravanning
onemanand2dogs
Lynne Roy

Just looked on the Eurotunnel website, didn't see the message that new Frequent Traveller tickets were suspended - so might be worth a look if it's something you are interested in?

Did notice the new rate for the minimum 10 tickets is now £540, with a caravan/trailer suplement of £54, and the campervan supplement is now £22. All prices per journey. Pet supplement still £18 per pet per journey.

Last edited:

MichaelT

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2015
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Esprit I7150 EB
Exp
Since 2016
Yes I have just called them and asked them and you are correct. Frequent Traveller tickets are not available and they dont know when they will come back on..... what a beggar...
But what's the point of buying at the moment you can't go anywhere till May at the earliest and if France (and maybe rest of EU) are on red list you still won't be able to go so best to wait till things are clearer and you are sure to be able to go?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 23, 2013
Not on the Coast East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B504
Exp
Since 2013
The change to the supplement for Campervan has recently been snuck in so that's a 45% increase on FT Trips (Each Way) since last year so I guess they need to recuperate costs for lack of travel somehow but with high peak supplement now £40 that's a big jump.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back