Emissions sticker for Germany (1 Viewer)

Jun 12, 2016
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Globecar Revolution
Exp
Since 2006
I applied for a Umwelt Zone sticker on on this site
https://www.berlin.de/labo/mobilitaet/kfz-zulassung/feinstaubplakette/shop.86595.en.php
Which is a link I got from the RAC
It's the Umwelt issuing agency for Berlin, but once you have a sticker it applies to all of Germany and is valid for the life of the vehicle
(Correct me if I'm wrong, but that seems to be the case)
Cost is ā‚¬6

They can also be got from here
https://www.umwelt-plakette.de/en/
Which also has a link to an EU wide smart phone app that will give you the environmental rules for dozens of cities across the EU
Used that site
Sticker turned up within a week

Mar 18, 2020
Penrith Cumbria
Funster No
MH
La Strada Regent
Exp
Since 2000
For those of you with a Euro 3 van there is no point in applying for the German clean air sticker. There is only one town, New Ulm, that allows the yellow sticker. I applied for a new sticker as I have just put
a personalised number on the van. The TUV sent me an email pointing out the above information and returned my money.

Mar 30, 2019
Cardiff, UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2016
Update..
As a trial I have just applied for a sticker for my 1996 van, it'll be interesting to what I receive,.......if anything :rolleyes:.
I used the Greenzones app last year to avoid the zone in Reims whilst trying to get to the Reims central aire. After driving around the outskirts on local roads for miles it turned out the only road leading to the aire was blocked by an accident, I could almost see the entrance up ahead but had to do a u-turn and give up.
Quick update...today received a German GREEN 4 sticker !! 1996 2.5td šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 30, 2019
Cardiff, UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2016
For those of you with a Euro 3 van there is no point in applying for the German clean air sticker. There is only one town, New Ulm, that allows the yellow sticker. I applied for a new sticker as I have just put
a personalised number on the van. The TUV sent me an email pointing out the above information and returned my money.
What year would a euro 3 be?

Oct 24, 2020
Funster No
MH
VW
Exp
Since 2017
Just applied for mine online to the Berlin office.

Apparently Iā€™m a Sir.. not a Mr ā˜ŗļø

Oct 20, 2016
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Imala 625
Exp
Since 2016 and caravanning before that
I've been waiting for over a month from a site called Vignette Shop. Only once response to follow up emails. Be warned. I clicked on in by accident and applied thinking it was the Berlin link so my own fault

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
I've been waiting for over a month from a site called Vignette Shop. Only once response to follow up emails. Be warned. I clicked on in by accident and applied thinking it was the Berlin link so my own fault
Bet that cost you fortune.

Got new one from Berlin a couple of weeks ago took 5 days to arrive.

Apr 26, 2022
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Majestic 115
Is there a map where these are needed. Road across Germany West to East and back again on a motorcycle and never saw any LEZ or even ULEZ?

Sep 17, 2015
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
N&B Flair 8000iL
Exp
since 2015
Is there a map where these are needed. Road across Germany West to East and back again on a motorcycle and never saw any LEZ or even ULEZ?
No Idea!!! I just fancied a badge and it would just be my luck that I would drop into my old haunts and get bent over by the Police!!

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Search for the app Green-Zones, and then fill in your vehicle details.

Apr 26, 2022
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Majestic 115

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back