Electrolux Fridge keeps cutting out (1 Viewer)

robert groves

Free Member
Aug 12, 2014
Cornwall (near England)
Funster No
MH
Safari Trek 1991
Exp
since 2006
Hi, just bought a Mercedes/EuraMobil (2002) on Sprinter Chassis. When we did the Pre-Buy checks, the Electrolux 3 way fridge was working fine on Gas, but now the fridge cuts out after about 3 hours of running and the 'red, error' light comes on. Switch it Off and then on, and it works quite happily for a few more hours, and then does the same thing again. Model Number is: RM6405L. It did work on 12v (well, the light came on) while the engine was runnig, but now i cannot get it to work on 12 v again. I have no 240v supply to check the mains element.....anybody got a 'user manual' i could take a copy ?...Electrolux webside will Not recognize the ser: number !

OP
OP
robert groves

robert groves

Free Member
Aug 12, 2014
Cornwall (near England)
Funster No
MH
Safari Trek 1991
Exp
since 2006
Hi, just bought a Mercedes/EuraMobil (2002) on Sprinter Chassis. When we did the Pre-Buy checks, the Electrolux 3 way fridge was working fine on Gas, but now the fridge cuts out after about 3 hours of running and the 'red, error' light comes on. Switch it Off and then on, and it works quite happily for a few more hours, and then does the same thing again. Model Number is: RM6405L. It did work on 12v (well, the light came on) while the engine was runnig, but now i cannot get it to work on 12 v again. I have no 240v supply to check the mains element.....anybody got a 'user manual' i could take a copy ?...Electrolux webside will Not recognize the ser: number !
Addendum,......the fridge cools to 6c ok, and the re are no visible blockages to the Flue

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back