Free Member
Nov 2, 2014
lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since 2013
Can anyone help i want to remove the vanity unit in my Elddis autoquest 180 so that i can fit a seperate shower tap, do i need to remove the whole unit or can it be split in two as it appears the unit under the wash hand basin is seperate to the other half.
Hope that this makes sense.

OP
OP
G

Gary C

Free Member
Nov 2, 2014
lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since 2013
Many thanks for your help chaser .The vanity unit came out a lot easier than I thought .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
go to it. I like to see what other funsters are doing. and the 180 is one that we thought of buying. do tell any real bad faults.

OP
OP
G

Gary C

Free Member
Nov 2, 2014
lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since 2013
We have a 10 plate elddis suntor (Autoquest ) the only major issue I have is that it could do with a 6 speed gear box , a bigger fresh water tank although we did get that changed when we brought it a year ago , and a separate shower tap which I am fitting at the moment. Apart from that it's a great van it got us down to Italy and back during the summer. We have also had an outside light fitted, an external gas point, a canopy and a bike rack which has been well worth it.

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
well I have a elddis 400 which I have had from new. 24 years old. still no leaks and still goes quite well. but the boss likes the wrap around at the back. but we met some m/homers that had a 180. they where complaining that they had some bad leaks at the rear of the van. have you had any.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back