dont free camp int the USA (1 Viewer)

S

stumpy

Deleted User
[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JsRmc9_z8es&feature=related]YouTube - Oakland illegal Campers - People Behaving Badly[/ame]
:Doh:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
It looks like a lot of those guys camping are just one step up from homeless. In summer months plenty of people park like that all over Europe, They call it wild camping when really it's just wild parking:RollEyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
"Free" camping

Hi

In the "good ole USA", when you don`t work You don`t earn, there is NO "Nanny State" spending taxes to pick up the tab and give you a council house ahead of your working tax earners!!! So I guess some, if not all, of these are probably homeless because their jobless? Or not earning enough to get a "sub-prime " mortgage!!!

pete

OP
OP
S

stumpy

Deleted User
Hi

In the "good ole USA", when you don`t work You don`t earn, there is NO "Nanny State" spending taxes to pick up the tab and give you a council house ahead of your working tax earners!!! So I guess some, if not all, of these are probably homeless because their jobless? Or not earning enough to get a "sub-prime " mortgage!!!

pete
Peter if you double click the the you tube and read the first few comments they have said pretty much the same thing .Me i love free camping were going to Watergate Bay next week just for the weekend ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back