• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Dometic RM7 series Fridge Gas Burner / Igniter – 2412802825 (1 Viewer)

Pete5996

Free Member
Sep 18, 2016
Deep in the Lot
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2002
Back in 2018 I had a number of problems with my Dometic RM7361 fridge, which the purchase of this burner assembly didn't solve, so I chucked the fridge out and replaced it with a 12v compressor fridge. I kept the burner, which would have had no more than an hour's use at the very most, so I'd say it's in 'as good as new' condition. Included with it is the jet nozzle, which was performing well when I took it out.

I can't remember what I paid for the burner but today I've been surprised to see how few are available on the internet, with prices ranging from £58-112! Jets seem to be around £16 and even the retaining screw for the burner is listed at £12 - wow!
I'm asking £40 for both including postage from France....

20200528_151112 (1280x998).jpg

Last edited:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Back in 2018 I had a number of problems with my Dometic RM7361 fridge, which the purchase of this burner assembly didn't solve, so I chucked the fridge out and replaced it with a 12v compressor fridge. I kept the burner, which would have had no more than an hour's use at the very most, so I'd say it's in 'as good as new' condition. Included with it is the jet nozzle, which was performing well when I took it out.

I can't remember what I paid for the burner but today I've been surprised to see how few are available on the internet, with prices ranging from £58-112! Jets seem to be around £16 and even the retaining screw for the burner is listed at £12 - wow!
I'm asking £40 for both including postage from France....

View attachment 391694
Yes please Pete. :)

Please PM me with payment details, and I'll return with postage details. (y)

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back