Do we need to book campsites in Croatia? (May / June 2024) (1 Viewer)

Jul 31, 2018
Northamptonshire
Funster No
MH
Coach built
We want to visit Croatia in our motorhome during May & June 2024. We prefer to be flexible and not book sites in advance. During those months, do you generally find pitches available without need to book in advance? I accept it will be different near major cities, but on the coast & islands what do you advise? Thanks for any help.

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
We want to visit Croatia in our motorhome during May & June 2024. We prefer to be flexible and not book sites in advance. During those months, do you generally find pitches available without need to book in advance? I accept it will be different near major cities, but on the coast & islands what do you advise? Thanks for any help.
We went in June last year to plitvice for a few nights then onto Krk, sites full both places all the nights we was there👍

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
We were at Camping Krk last week in May last year and I booked a year in advance as I wanted a front line pitch, there was a few other pitches further back available as another Funster turned up a few days later😁

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
It was someone with a Morelo🤔🤔 I don’t think they let Carthargo’s on Camping Krk as it’s a very posh site😂😂😂

They let me in….😆☀️😎

1704043518883.jpeg

Apr 25, 2014
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Overhead cab
Exp
8 years
Coatia's lovely .We were ther May/June 2018. No need to book then but it sounds like verywhere's getting busier now.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back