Disposable barbecue stand (1 Viewer)

Jan 19, 2012
Leicester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012
Small beer perhaps, but hope you can help! We use disposable barbies occasionally when away, but feel the need to raise them higher off the ground. Has anyone found a folding stand for them anywhere? Research suggests both Wilkinsons and B&Q used to do them, but no longer...

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
If you have a branch of Home Bargain or B&M they do more substantial ones,although with the recent weather they may be very low on stock.
What about a couple of cinder blocks?

OP
OP
E
Jan 19, 2012
Leicester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012
I found the Asado one online, but was hoping for something that folded, and raised it a bit higher off the ground! And a little less bulky than cinder blocks...the search continues

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi
We use a Cadac the one with the short legs, so we bought a Paella stand that folds up to an L shape for storage, if you are going to Spain or anybody you know are, they are around 20 Euros in any Chinees shop, we have had ours 6 years and wouldn't be without it, it brings the Cadac up to waist high. Pete :thumb::thumb:

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Small beer perhaps, but hope you can help! We use disposable barbies occasionally when away, but feel the need to raise them higher off the ground. Has anyone found a folding stand for them anywhere? Research suggests both Wilkinsons and B&Q used to do them, but no longer...

are u goin to Malvern show? if so i will give u one ( bbq stand that is :Doh:) i got 2 used only once:thumb: if i can find em in my nice tidy garage

Last edited:

talaris

Free Member
Aug 17, 2012
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class Dethleffs
Exp
since 2011
Bought ours on Amazon. About £10 and delivered next day. 6 inches off the ground which is ample. Screws together in 30 seconds.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
E
Jan 19, 2012
Leicester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012
Aww...big thanks to Phill D who's posting me his spare stand! Another example of how the motorhoming world is full of nice folk - think we should have a new collective noun, a 'kindness' of Funsters,,,

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
i have one had it from about ten years ago then they went and change the size of the disposables so now its no use as its too big the tray falls through

bloody rip off Britain :Doh::Doh:

its one of my to do jobs now to make a frame to fit is so it will be smaller:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: prob be best to spend a £10 note on a new one :cry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back