Devon Leisure - mobile MH and caravan servicing - highly recommended (1 Viewer)

ManTheVan

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2020
South Devon, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido C class
Exp
Yottie convert
In case anyone in the SW needs attention to their van and can’t access a dealer, I can thoroughly recommend Devon Leisure, who came out in the bitter cold today to fit a new reversing camera for me, which I’d bought from reversingcamerasuk.com. It’s a mobile operation which arrives in a van fully equipped with a mobile workshop. The work was done efficiently and neatly and included removing the previous system, fishing through the new cable, making all the connections and giving a full demo, all for a very reasonable charge. I’ve no connection, apart from today’s personal experience as a happy customer. John is the contact on 07436927359 and the website is devonleisure.com

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
got to give another vote for devonleisure.com

Had some issues is Dorset but when issue was eventually correctly identified 2 new leisure batteries and a great result have used it with confidence off grid for the last few days and it appears to be working perfectly. Also now no issues when on EHU , As for the new controller that was ordered he has kept it in stock as it is discontinued and although I am unlikely to need one , I know where it is and he even managed to keep my inner stress levels under control

Lovely people and if need help in their area call them . I have looked on the review section but cannot find them but it could be me looking with my eyes shut

Cannot thank John his lovely lady wife, and staff enough for making my enforced extended stay a positive experience

Mar 21, 2010
Funster No
And me 100+% Brilliant firm to deal with.

Colyboy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: f6c

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back