Decision Made! (1 Viewer)

Dec 31, 2017
South East
Funster No
MH
Burstner T690G
Exp
Caravanner 40 years. Motorhome 8
having read all the fantastic advice given on here re cooking without emu, I have gone for the double skillet as feel this will cover most things for the short periods we are likely to be without power at rallies etc. Just wanted to say I was concerned about ordering one of these with all the comments about where to get them from as the usual source had closed down. Well, I ordered mine on Wednesday pm through PayPal and it was delivered this morning by 10.a.m. With full tracking. Very impressed with this service from thedoubleskilletpancompany.com.

OP
OP
Pekepal
Dec 31, 2017
South East
Funster No
MH
Burstner T690G
Exp
Caravanner 40 years. Motorhome 8
having read all the fantastic advice given on here re cooking without emu, I have gone for the double skillet as feel this will cover most things for the short periods we are likely to be without power at rallies etc. Just wanted to say I was concerned about ordering one of these with all the comments about where to get them from as the usual source had closed down. Well, I ordered mine on Wednesday pm through PayPal and it was delivered this morning by 10.a.m. With full tracking. Very impressed with this service from thedoubleskilletpancompany.com.
Just re-read this - selective text has managed to insert a bird into the message! At no time have I ever gone with or ever intend to go away with Emu!!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back