Dash Fuse Board on a 2018... 286 (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Sorted

Free Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
2018 Benimar 286
Exp
2 quick questions:
Which is the best fuse to use an 'add a fuse' to supply my new twin Sony reversing camera (only need to supply the monitor, as that supplies the camera down the interconnecting cable.).
I have an unoccupied slot identified as F89 but that is a permanent live. There is an on/off switch on the monitor so whilst that's not really a problem, I'd prefer to use a suitable switched feed but from the Dash fuseboard.
F34 says minibus interior lights (emergency) but is also a permanent live, as is F32 (lighting of roof lights in passenger compartment).
F36 Radio etc etc only gave out 3volts!! and don't make sense of that at all??

I don't intend to use the auto reverse trigger wire on the camera loom, as I will just manually switch between the 2 x Channels from rear view mirror mode, to revering mode.

When checking various other fuses today the dash language reverted to Italian!!
I re-set that but noticed that the trip and range readings are now in Kms and not sure how I change that back?

Chipster

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Getting there!
Sorry can’t help but take it you’re a bit of a Bayliss fan judging by avatar? Tell us more.

OP
OP
Sorted

Sorted

Free Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
2018 Benimar 286
Exp
Sorry can’t help but take it you’re a bit of a Bayliss fan judging by avatar? Tell us more.

Its a 996SPS.. Used to race but packed up all that in 2011 and converted it back to road legal for occasional bimbles ;-)

Attachments

• The Bikes 013.jpg
    The Bikes 013.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2641.JPG
    IMG_2641.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2644.JPG
    IMG_2644.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 10

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun