Apr 26, 2018
England, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Learning all the time
Hi all
So you know where were up to. We have agreed the sale of our small Inn. Hence user name (might have to change that)
We have agreed to carry on till Oct then its game on. So really need to sort our first van out.
We plan to have a gap year in the van driving round Sunny Spain. There millions of questions we want to ask. Because of are location and job it's hard to get to dealers or shows. But we do see loads driving round.
As for the moho would an A Class but just want one that's big enough for 2 to live in for up to 9 months at a time. As for budget it will have to be a pre loved one. Would like to ask people on here to call in for a pint so they could give us a tour of the moho and let me interrogate them. But cant say where we live dont want to look like where advertising and get shouted at by the mods on this site.

OP
OP
Innkeeper
Apr 26, 2018
England, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Learning all the time
Good luck, would love to call in for a pint but Sunderland that be a bit far north for us.:)
Would be nice to meet you but where a bit further north were in Sutherland not Sunderland.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Feb 24, 2018
Funster No
Was just about to post that you will find plenty of info on here always lots of helpful funsters with great advice :)

Upvote 0
Aug 26, 2008
B&NES
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
Would be nice to meet you but where a bit further north were in Sutherland not Sunderland.

Hopefully some Funsters who are touring your bit of Scotland will take up the offer and stop at your Inn for a pint and chat about their motorhomes.

If you offer to allow them to park overnight as well as a free pint that should attract them like midges. :D

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Innkeeper
Apr 26, 2018
England, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Learning all the time
Hopefully some Funsters who are touring your bit of Scotland will take up the offer and stop at your Inn for a pint and chat about their motorhomes.

If you offer to allow them to park overnight as well as a free pint that should attract them like midges. :D
We dont mind the moho parking up. We had them in the past. And the are loads of Motorhomes touring (NC500)

Upvote 0
Jan 2, 2015
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano t725
Exp
since 2014
That's a shame, we were in Tongue last week!

Thinking sideways, have a look at searchforsites.co.uk, park4nite, campercontact etc where motorhomers look for overnights.
If you have the room to take a motorhome, list your Inn on one of these sites and you will have motorhomes coming to you before you know it.

Perhaps also think about starting a new thread with much the same content but with NC 500 in the title.

Also worth contacting @Jim via Personal Message to get his views on telling Funsters where you are?

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Innkeeper
Apr 26, 2018
England, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Learning all the time
Had a camper van stop last night. Was going to quiz the guy. But it was only a a small one. Not exactly the A Class I want to ask about LOL you can see little red in the back ground. But he had a few beers and booked to have breakfast

Attachments

• 20190425_080223.jpg
    20190425_080223.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 22
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Innkeeper
Apr 26, 2018
England, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Learning all the time
What A class questions did you have ?
We have never had a motorhome. We want one that we could live in for up to 9 months at a time. Have about a million questions but don't want to clog up this site with them just would like some one to sit down and talk to

Upvote 0
Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
A fully winterised A class would be a good option. The layout is very important, as is what sort of traveling and camping you plan, UK or Europe.
I would try before you buy if you can, maybe rent one for a couple if weeks. See how you get on living in a confined space, often the reality is different from the dream.
I don't think I could live in mine for nine months, as much as I love being in it.
In resources is a buyer's guide with lots of useful information, as a member you can download it free.
In the meantime feel free to ask away and don't forget there's no such thing as a daft question, we all started with no knowledge (y)

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back