Clumber Park, Worksop, Sheffield

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Blondi, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Blondi

Blondi Funster

Ratings:
    +68
    Bryan - hope this post is in the correct place ::bigsmile: if not, please feel free to move/delete, as appropriate.

Morning all,

Hubby and I were due to go to 'Party in the Park' this coming Saturday (18 August), but he's had a knee op, and so can't go.

Seems a shame to let the tickets go to waste, so if anyone would like them, please drop me a pm, and you'll be able to see Toyah Wilcox, Slade and the Counterfeit Stones.

They originally cost £26.00 each, but happy to let them go for free to a good home.

Also, we have a pitch booked at the caravan site in Clumber Park, which is also up for grabs.

Cheers

Di

2. Lindy-C

Lindy-C Deleted User

Ratings:
    +0
    A bump for Blondi...............

Wish I could go :frowny:

3. johnsandywhite

johnsandywhite

Ratings:
    +18
    :Cool: I could go. It's only just down the road from us. However, I've got Moto GP to watch this weekend. Yahoooooooooooooo. Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :roflmto::winky:

4. RockieRV

RockieRV Deleted User

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Di

Hope Pete is soon up and about and chasing you across the field!! Tell him to get well soon.

5. Blondi

Blondi Funster

Ratings:
    +68
    Thanks Sharon

He's getting out and about - not quite up to chasing me round a field - yet :Tongue:!!

Di

6. kands

kands Read Only Funster

Ratings:
    +13
    Hi Di
    Because I am a kind and generous person I would offer to chase you round a field, however due to my huge levels of fitness, I would probably have more chance of catching Pete :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

Keith

Tell him to get well soon ::bigsmile: