Chausson reverse camera (1 Viewer)

Aug 25, 2020
Northamptonshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Exp
Helllo, does anyone know if Chausson fitted cameras from the factory or not. I have a 2012 flash 10 with a camera on the back but no device/ screen at the dash. Was wondering how to find the cable to check if it works and fit a new screen etc.
Any help would be gratefully received.
Pete.

Sep 8, 2013
Kent
Funster No
MH
Chausson 510 on Ford
Exp
Since 2013
I have a 510, which was the successor to the Flash 10. The screen clips over the rear view mirror and the cable emerges close to the mirror mount. If there is a cable fitted, that's where I would expect find it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now
Helllo, does anyone know if Chausson fitted cameras from the factory or not. I have a 2012 flash 10 with a camera on the back but no device/ screen at the dash. Was wondering how to find the cable to check if it works and fit a new screen etc.
Any help would be gratefully received.
Pete.

On our Flash 10 I asked the dealer where we brought it from new to fit a reversing camera. They put in a Waeco system complete with it's own wiring, which would suggest that a camera cable did not exist in the vehicle as it came form the factory.

Are you sure that the system you have already was not an after fit ?

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
We have a "best of flash 10 " it was the run out model with loads of extras but no reversing camera so I very much doubt it was a factory fit.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
I have a 620, 2016.. I didn't use it but I had a camera cable installed.
it ran from under the sink and hob , up the left hand side and was coiled up in the cab area between the seats under the flooring... grey in colour and marked with a tag as been a camera cable...
should add it disappears under the shower tray and I haven't yet found out where the camera end is located..
Andy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back