Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Cadac Safari Chef 2 Pro QR BBQ - Black £139.95
Bosch H7 Maxibox Halogen Bulb Set for Car Headlights and Lamps, 12 V - Socket Type PX26d - Spare Bulb Box Containing the Most Essential Bulbs and Fuses, Yellow £8.90
BITS4REASONS NEW MODEL MAYPOLE MP374B 200-250V 16A UK HOOK-UP LEAD 3 PIN/MAINS ADAPTOR CARAVAN MOTORHOME TRAILER CAMPING CAMPERVAN WITH EASY FUSE REPLACE PLUG £11.99
NOCO Boost X GBX45: 1250A UltraSafe Jump Starter Power Pack – 12V Car Battery Booster, Portable Power Bank & Jump Leads - For 6.5L Petrol and 4.0L Diesel Engines £111.28 No I’m charging from mains power to top a 314amp Lithium battery.i had a bit of a saga installing inverter/charger now in France it was doing funny things,you have to have I/C switched on as the van ring was connected to inverter output as inverter decides what output to use.Confused.
You have a battery bank with a 3000w inverter and want to connect a battery charger (of 25-75A) - to charge what?
Seems you are flattening one battery back to charge another and converting DC to AC back to DC with various inefficiencies. What are you trying to do exactly?
but to answer your question, if your 25-75A charger is to charge 12v then just multiply the numbers up and add some (as 12v charger may be 25A @ 14v rather than 12v, devil is in the spec sheet)
so 25A @ 12v is 300W (say 350-400 realistically) and 75A is 3x that, so 900W (say 1000-1100W max).
But not sure how this relates to site electrics?
If you were on 6A hookup (say) - @220v = 1300W (multiply 6x220) So you could use a 75A charger (1100w) to top up your battery bank whilst using you inverter but thats irrelevant.
If you were on 3A hookup (750W) you'd need to use a lower charge rate (maybe 50A ) etc.
But all meaningless without more info![]()
No I’m charging from mains power to top a 314amp Lithium battery.i had a bit of a saga installing inverter/charger now in France it was doing funny things,you have to have I/C switched on as the van ring was connected to inverter output as inverter decides what output to use.
I have now disconnected the van ring from inverter so mains run ring,also I’ve got power going to inverter/charger so it just charges battery.
I’ve decided now may just wire inverter to a separate double socket so that’s the only of grid power.
Hope that makes some sense so when I’ve charger on the wired inverter socket will be on
Les
Forum posts reflect the views of individual users and not MotorhomeFun.
MotorhomeFun does not endorse or verify user-generated content.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.