Camping Chairs for Auto Trail Tracker EKS 2016 (1 Viewer)

Jun 7, 2021
Northamptonshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2016
Hi .... to save my legs and internet searching, can anyone recommend suitable chairs for storing in the garage of an Auto Trail Tracker EKS 2016 please?

The 'garage' runs full width under the motorhome and is about about 300mm high (restricted with waste pipes) but only 59cms wide....

We have camping chairs but they are not as comfortable as recliner types we use in the garden so I was hoping to find similar for those long afternoon naps! Unfortunately most fold up recliner chairs seem to be wider than 59cms.

I was wondering if others had come across this and found suitable 'flat' chairs that would slide into the garage....

Many thanks....

Jonno1103

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2017
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
F Line F70
Exp
Since 2012
Hi .... to save my legs and internet searching, can anyone recommend suitable chairs for storing in the garage of an Auto Trail Tracker EKS 2016 please?

The 'garage' runs full width under the motorhome and is about about 300mm high (restricted with waste pipes) but only 59cms wide....

We have camping chairs but they are not as comfortable as recliner types we use in the garden so I was hoping to find similar for those long afternoon naps! Unfortunately most fold up recliner chairs seem to be wider than 59cms.

I was wondering if others had come across this and found suitable 'flat' chairs that would slide into the garage....

Many thanks....
Have a look at these. My missus has one and says it very comfy. 58cms wide.

We had the same fun with our EKS and used the awning pole to drag kit from the deep recesses. It's like a TARDIS in there the amount of gear you can squeeze in.

We loved ours, cracking motorhome.

OP
OP
H
Jun 7, 2021
Northamptonshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2016
Thanks for your suggestion.... you are right about the area being like a Tardis... We have a sliding box which we pull out with a string. It's called Tom after the tunnel in Great Escape!!!! Will try the chair selection as it looks comfortable and reasonably priced.

We are also heading to Peterborough this weekend armed with a tape measure.... I'll let you know how we get on...

Thanks again...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back