Jun 26, 2022
Mallorca, Spain
Funster No
MH
Benimar sport 340
Exp
Benimar sport 340
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good / reasonably priced, heavy cable supplier in Spain. 95mm², 70mm² and 2.5 AC cable.

Thanks.

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
jumar Martin where did you get yours from?
I quite often go for convenience, in this case...Amazon.es...delivered within 24 hours...read the Spec..without listening to the crap from the guy in the shop, saying this is what you need...all our customers use this...total bullshit....I buy what Lenny HB recommended....,,,👍🇪🇦🤔

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
If I need heavy cable for battery connections etc; I use either a lorry repair & supply shop in Lortca or a welding supply company. dpending on price. Too dear & i will buy on line.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
PeteMallorca
Jun 26, 2022
Mallorca, Spain
Funster No
MH
Benimar sport 340
Exp
Benimar sport 340
I quite often go for convenience, in this case...Amazon.es...delivered within 24 hours...read the Spec..without listening to the crap from the guy in the shop, saying this is what you need...all our customers use this...total bullshit....I buy what Lenny HB recommended....,,,👍🇪🇦🤔
Thanks jumar . I have bought some smaller cable from amazon USA and Germany but it takes a long time to arrive. I find the amazon Spain "heavy" cable doesn't look like fine strands. Local stores, on the island are a rip off and as you say, full of crap.

Cheers.

OP
OP
PeteMallorca
Jun 26, 2022
Mallorca, Spain
Funster No
MH
Benimar sport 340
Exp
Benimar sport 340
I went to our local place a couple of years ago, young lad in the place is very helpful. But I got the old grumpy git on this day. I asked in Spanish for what I wanted, he replied in Valenciano/Catalan dialogue.

so I left, went home and ordered off https://www.amazon.es/?tag=
Thanks EuroTrotters . I know that feeling. I'll search amazon.es again.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back