Cabarceno Aire (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

T22MED

Free Member
Jun 18, 2022
Funster No
MH
Elddis Encore 275
Hi hope someone can advise. We are planning to stay at the Caberceno Aire near Santander Spain. On a Tuesday evening mid December so we are handy for the Santander Ferry the following day. We should be arriving about 17:00 will we get a parking space. I also understand that the entrance is in the centre of the village between the Restaurant and The church down the narrow lane. Is that the best exit? Thanks in advance. Tony

Dec 23, 2014
South Somerset
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line I 50
Exp
Since 2009
You will almost certainly get a place as it is big. The "facilites" are poor so best arrive with everything you need for the night. Don't use the entrance you describe. Drive towards the entrance booths for the wildlife park and follow the road to the right past them. Use the same way out.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Hi hope someone can advise. We are planning to stay at the Caberceno Aire near Santander Spain. On a Tuesday evening mid December so we are handy for the Santander Ferry the following day. We should be arriving about 17:00 will we get a parking space. I also understand that the entrance is in the centre of the village between the Restaurant and The church down the narrow lane. Is that the best exit? Thanks in advance. Tony

I agree with posts above.

I just want to add that it is a very pleasant spot with lots of waterfowl around the lake.

We did not go into the wildlife park but many people have said it is well worth a visit.

Maybe you should think of arriving a day earlier.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back