C&MHC good service (1 Viewer)

Jul 25, 2017
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 185
Exp
Since2012
Just thought I would post this as I know they get flack occasionally. Our trip to France last year was obviously cancelled and rescheduled to a couple of weeks time. We decided not to go this year as still not clear what will be on offer so are staying in UK. Contacted them earlier in year and they cancelled our site bookings and immediately refunded our deposits. At the time we could not change the tunnel crossing. I contacted them by email yesterday saying we didn’t intend to cross this year, today had email they have rescheduled crossing to January, stated to contact them before date and would schedule to suit us. As crossing in January is obviously cheaper have refunded difference
I think service has been excellent đź‘Ť

Last edited:

138go

Free Member
Feb 26, 2016
Funster No
MH
Carthago 138
Exp
Since 2001
We've also had excellent service from them. A while back we'd booked a sailing holiday in Turkey. We used the C&MHC holiday insurance. In the end, due to a health problem, we couldn't go on holiday. The C&MHC refunded everything without any question and it was quite a lot of money.

When we were on holiday in Spain, a couple of years ago, my husband was ill. We contacted the C&MHC and they were brilliant. They found us a hospital to go to at midnight and subsequently they kept in touch with support. In the end, we didn't claim as everything was covered by the EHIC card. However, their support and kindness was invaluable. Having a sick husband in a foreign country is stressful but they made it so much easier.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back