Buying Fiat Parts for your Motorhome? (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jan 16, 2022
Bingley, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 680G
Exp
New
Hi. Does anyone have any company recommendations for buying Fiat Ducato service parts?

May 7, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Malibu Van 640 LE K
Exp
Since 2003
Our Ringleader has negotiated a 10% discount with Adams Morey (Fiat Professional) for servicing and parts. Subscribed members can access the discount code.

Reactions: f6c
Upvote 0
Jul 29, 2022
Watford, Hertfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 599 S
Exp
Since 2021
Autodoc are usually cheapest if buying all the service parts at on time
Read/Review Autodoc feedback, google and other sources.

I ordered a pair of LHD headlights and they repeatedly (4 times) sent lefthand unit that were clearly "2nd hand". Packaging image #1.
1st righthand unit was in original packaging and sealed.
They were missing original internal packaging, clearly had been opened and retaped, bulbs installed or protective film removed.
One the daylight running light did not work which given it's poor repacking maybe why it was returned before.

Having finally got a new pair of previously unopened lights and having been installed for less than ayear they BOTH started to delaminate
along the top edge. Delamination Image #2.

On the plus side they accepted the returns and refunded for the 2 when warrenty claim submitted.

I saw multiple reviews of people getting "2nd Hand/Preopended" items but they were the only source I could find for LHD headlights.

Most auto supply places supply Ducato consumable/mechanical parts.
I got all the basic filters ets for our USA trip from GSF Car Parts. Ours is a 2021 160max and the originally supplied the wrong air filter,
ours is a large square one which they said was "new". Guessing they ordered from memory rather than actually checking part #.

Shipped from Germany so allow for leadtime a week or so.

Headlight Packaging.jpg

Headlight.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Dec 2, 2019
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7065+
Exp
Broken most bits now

I ordered a pair of LHD headlights and they repeatedly (4 times) sent lefthand unit that were clearly "2nd hand". Packaging image #1.
They were missing original internal packaging, clearly had been opened and retaped, bulbs installed or protective film removed.
One the daylight running light did not work which given it's poor repacking maybe why it was returned before.

Having finally got a new pair of previously unopened lights and having been installed for less than ayear they BOTH started to delaminate

On the plus side they accepted the returns and refunded for the 2 when warrenty claim submitted.

I saw multiple reviews of people getting "2nd Hand/Preopended" items but they were the only source I could find for LHD headlights.

I got all the basic filters ets for our USA trip from GSF Car Parts. Ours is a 2021 160max and the originally supplied the wrong air filter,
ours is a large square one which they said was "new". Guessing they ordered from memory rather than actually checking part #.

View attachment 900680
View attachment 900656
Wow you were unlucky. I've bought loads of service items for all sorts of vehicles without any problems

Upvote 0
Sep 28, 2015
Kingston upon Hull, East Yorkshire.
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
2001 Caravans 2011 Motorhomes
Opie oils UK, Not just oil, check their website, it tells you the right part if you put in your vehicle details.
I’ve just ordered an oil filter again, previously had oil/fuel/air filters, plus oil. Good prices and very quick delivery.
A good tip is to buy through their eBay shop as the prices include delivery and work out a bit cheaper.
I don’t use anywhere else now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Apr 22, 2018
Herts.
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral lowline
Coastal motorhomes are my go to. And very much avoid autodoc and all their other copy websites. Been there. Done that.

Upvote 1
OP
OP
stv2000
Jan 16, 2022
Bingley, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 680G
Exp
New
Thanks, everybody for the replies..... all very helpful and most appreciated. I'm close to Morley so I will check out Adams.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

buffyhunt

Free Member
May 23, 2024
Funster No
MH
just-looking

Using ulez check was a game-changer for my older car. It quickly confirmed my car's compliance status, helping me avoid potential fines. The process was fast and straightforward—just a license plate entry and instant results. For anyone with an older vehicle, this tool is invaluable for navigating ULEZ regulations efficiently. Highly recommend!

View attachment 900680
View attachment 900656
I needed some service parts for my Fiat Ducato and after some research, I decided to go with Euro Car Parts. Their range was impressive and the prices were competitive. I was particularly pleased with the customer service; they were knowledgeable and helped me find exactly what I needed. The parts arrived quickly and fit perfectly. I highly recommend them for anyone looking for reliable Fiat Ducato parts. Their efficiency and quality service made the whole process hassle-free!

Upvote 0
May 7, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Malibu Van 640 LE K
Exp
Since 2003
Thanks, everybody for the replies..... all very helpful and most appreciated. I'm close to Morley so I will check out Adams.
Unfortunately not at Morley and Morey is part of the name. Based in Portsmouth and Southampton.

Upvote 0
Nov 19, 2021
Nr Wigan, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido A Class
Exp
At the moment I use Opie Oils

Carparts 4 Less (part of euro carparts) tend to be slightly cheaper but better quality service parts.

GSF tend to be slightly cheaper than carparts4less, for me anyway.

Upvote 0
Jan 2, 2024
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Peugeot boxer
Exp
eBay Photos to compare part numbers fitment years all makes/brands usually quick info by email,free returns,lots to compare,many of those already recommended list on ebay

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back