Landscapes

Free Member
Apr 29, 2019
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
I’m a newbie
Burstner Nexxo T660 FIAT DUCATO 2.3 DIESEL 6 SPEED MANUAL GEARBOX 130 BHP 4 BERTH 4 TRAVELLING SEATS MOTORHOMEWe are considering looking at this MH and wondered if any funsters have any experience with this model? Anything at all would be helpful. Also it’s listed as 3500kg gross weight. Is this the payload or the weight of the MH before I start putting things in it?

Sorry for what might seem like a stupid question.

Sep 24, 2013
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Carthago A class
Exp
Since 2014
We have a 2015 version of this and are very happy with it. We chose it because we can get our folding ebikes in the underbed locker/garage and don't like transverse beds. With regard to weight the 3500kg refers to the maximum laden weight. We have uprated ours to 3850kg as we were getting close to the limit with the bikes on board and in holiday mode. We've looked at others but haven't found anything that is as practical for the length (for us). Feel free to PM me for a phone number if you want a chat.

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
Our first motor home was a 2008 model, which we bought at 2 years old. It was a very good van, with plenty of floor space, for its length. The fact that it had no internal steps on the floor, and that the table could be removed, made it more spacious - we had two large dogs at the time.
We also found the bed to be very comfortable and slightly larger than that in the Hymer of the same lay-out, which we subsequently bought.
We kept it for 4 years and the only problem which we had was a slight leak in the roof where the cab was attached to the body, and it was easily fixed.
I can't help you with the weight, because we were a bit naive and never took it to a weighbridge.
We wouldn't hesitate to buy another Burstner, although we do find the dinette seats to be a bit uncomfortable.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 8, 2013
Dronfield - Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 690G
Exp
Happy FLT since 2011
We've had 2004 and now had a 2012 for 7 years. It's the perfect layout for two. The perfect compromise between fixed bed and length. We don't do campsites so it has to go down remote lanes. Good van German quality and we can't find anything that suits us better. You won't be disappointed. Ours weights around 3ton, around half a ton of payload which is fine for us two.

OP
OP
Landscapes

Landscapes

Free Member
Apr 29, 2019
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
I’m a newbie
We have a 2015 version of this and are very happy with it. We chose it because we can get our folding ebikes in the underbed locker/garage and don't like transverse beds. With regard to weight the 3500kg refers to the maximum laden weight. We have uprated ours to 3850kg as we were getting close to the limit with the bikes on board and in holiday mode. We've looked at others but haven't found anything that is as practical for the length (for us). Feel free to PM me for a phone number if you want a chat.
Hi Steve. Thank you for this. We have looked at lots of different makes and layouts now and the Nexxo seems to fit the bill perfectly. The reports we have read indicate good build quality and so we aim to go and look tomorrow. I think the only thing that might let it down is if it isn’t as described by the seller.

Thanks Robbic

OP
OP
Landscapes

Landscapes

Free Member
Apr 29, 2019
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
I’m a newbie
Thank you so much folks for your replies. It appears that the Burstner would be a good choice. So we need to go and look at it now.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back