LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Have you checked the weight of the combined bikes to be placed on rear of motorhome is within the limit recommended ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 31, 2019
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape 674
Exp
“ I’m a newbie”
Fiamma do a premium one for around £40..... also try Taylormade Windscreen Covers they do bike covers as well as Windscreen covers and because they make them on site they may be able to design one that fits perfect. We bought our screen and bonnet covers from them and are very pleased with both product and service.
They are based in Huddersfield if you need to google them.

OP
OP
BigBetty
Oct 21, 2019
North Shields
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Have you checked the weight of the combined bikes to be placed on rear of motorhome is within the limit recommended ?
Thanks but the rack is mounted to the chasis so just the total weight to worry about.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
BigBetty
Oct 21, 2019
North Shields
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hi

I am looking for a cover to cover 4 bikes on the back of the motorhome.

I have to offset the bikes to get them on meaning I am going to need quite a wide cover. Has anyone used one of theses

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-...0001&campid=5338547443&icep_item=143191192017

Thanks
For future reference of anyone who might read this. This "Generously sized" 4 bike cover failed to cover 2 adult mountain bikes. After initially claiming I hadn't fit it correctly the supplier then supplied a return label so I could return for a full refund.
Needing a solution in a hurry I discovered that a garden furniture cover and some bungy cords does a great job so I'm going with that ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back