Belgium

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by BUSMAN2, Jul 11, 2009.

1. BUSMAN2

BUSMAN2 Deleted User

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi
    I am looking for somewere in Northern Europe that is not a great drive from Calais/Dunkirk this year. We have done Normandy and The Netherlands were there is one site in particular my kids love called Dunerille were you camp in a theam park.
    I can not summon up the energy (or the petrol money with a 7.4 chevy to feed) to go far into Euope this year. I here there are similar parks with pitches in Northern France/Belgium. Has anyone been to one of any of these, can they recormend one
    Thanks......

2. twooks

twooks

Ratings:
    +1
    not sure about theme parks, but there are a lot of sites along the Belgian coast, never tried any tho but they seem to be full of facilities n activities
    or there's Blaarmeersen in Ghent, which is next to a water park / sports area, nice spot with a bus into the town
    have always found the Belgian Tourist Offices helpful, if you don't want to travel far you want Flanders
    Gent.be - Blaarmeersen - Blaarmeersen
    Flanders Belgium: Contact us

have fun, the roads are pretty awful but the beer n chocolat n cakes are great :thumb:

3. twooks

twooks

Ratings:
    +1
    of course there's always euro-disney :Doh: