Bailey Adamo trickle charging (1 Viewer)

Mar 28, 2023
Shere, Guildford, Surrey, UK
Funster No
MH
Pilote 696D Evidence
Exp
I'm a newbie
I have a 2023 Bailey Adamo 69-4 with a Phantom tracker / immobiliser / alarm fitted. I am storing the van for winter in a compound with no EHU. It will be also be under a Maypole motorhome cover so solar panel is covered too. Does anyone have experience of connecting an external solar panel that can trickle charge battery to ensure Phantom continues to work - if so, where do you connect charger - especially as van is locked and under the cover? any suggestions please - also with make model of solar panel/trickle charger most suitable (as will be free standing beside van)

Oct 11, 2016
Bognor Regis
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 69-4
Exp
6 years
I have the same motorhome as you with the same Phantom set up. Ours is kept in undercover storage but luckily I can request an EHU when I spot the batter level is low. However, last week I requested an EHU but the Phantom showed that he battery was not charging. A trip to the compound showed me that I needed to have the control panel switched on for the vehicle battery to be charged. On previous MH I could shut everything down and the battery still charged. I know this hasn't answered your question but it might be useful info.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back